Unless otherwise stated, reservations made through this website are subject to these Terms & Conditions; in all booking arrangements, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the persons named in the booking.
1. By using this website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
2. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms and Conditions, please do not access and/or use this website.
3. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms and Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
4. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use content from BarcelonaDayTours.com (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the contents on this website require prior written permission from us.
5. You agree to use the BarcelonaDayTours.com website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of BarcelonaDayTours.com.
6. Your use of BarcelonaDayTours.com is intended for personal, non-commercial use and/or to make legitimate requests to book the products or services offered. You agree not to use this site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests. You agree not to use robots or other automated means to access this site, unless specifically permitted by us.
Product Validity, Modifications & Amendments
7. All products, tours and services offered by BarcelonaDayTours.com are valid as per the dates displayed at BarcelonaDayTours.com website. BarcelonaDayTours.com is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
8. All requests for modifications/amendments must be directed to the BarcelonaDayTours.com Customer Care Team who will process the request.
8.1 We do not charge a fee to amend or change the dates of an existing booking, as long as the request is received in writing by our Customer Care team more than 48 hours ahead of your confirmed start date and time of the service booked.
8.2 It may not be possible to change or modify a special event, theatre or show ticket. Sales of these tickets are sometimes final and cannot be amended once your original purchase is confirmed. To confirm if a booking is final you may consult our Customer Care team or check directly with the supplier of such events.
8.3 If you request a date change within 48 hours or less of your confirmed travel date and time, we will attempt to honor your request; however changes made 48 hours or less from your original travel date/time may attract an additional fee and can only be confirmed subject to availability.
8.4 If you make a purchase using a discount or special-offer price we may decide to honor your discount or special-offer price if you make a post-purchase change or amendment to your itinerary. However we reserve the right to invalidate your discount or special-offer pricing if you make any changes to your confirmed itinerary.
9. We reserve the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, tour, ticket or product that you have booked at BarcelonaDayTours.com at any time, for any reason.
9.1 In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
9.2 Notwithstanding the above, when we are informed in advance by our agents, service providers and/or suppliers of a significant change to a booking and/or to a tour, product or event, we make every reasonable effort to notify the consumer, travel agent and/or distributor as appropriate, in order to amend or re-issue the booking where feasible.
10. If you experience any issues during the service booked with us and did not call our Customer Care team during the service to rectify the situation, you hereby agree to inform the company immediately by email of the issues experienced and allow us 7 business days to resolve any complaints to your satisfaction. If the issues are resolved to your satisfaction you hereby agree to refrain from publishing any negative comments about BarcelonaDayTours.com on the internet or otherwise.
Pricing & Inclusions/Exclusions
11. Prices listed on BarcelonaDayTours.com are per person, unless otherwise specified.
12. Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by BarcelonaDayTours.com.
13. Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
14. Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include any admission fees unless otherwise stated.
15. Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour directors, drivers or local guides; baggage and personal insurance; any items of a personal nature; and any beverages or food not specifically listed.
Payments & Cancellations
16. We accept the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, and possibly Amex
16.1 Full payment by credit card may sometimes be required to make a reservation. Payment will be listed as Top Day Tours, Spain Day Tours, Barcelona Day Tours, or Paypal on the credit card statement.
17. No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any package, accommodation, meals or any other services utilized.
18. Canceling a booking with BarcelonaDayTours.com can result in cancellation fees being applied, as outlined below.
18.1 If you cancel a service with us with at least 48 hours notice prior to the start time of the service, we will issue you a full refund. Please note there may be small differences in the amount you will actually receive (higher or lower) due to exchange rate differences from the time you made the payment to the time of the refund – if relevant. We will process a FULL refund for the amount in Euros you paid originally. If you cancel within 48 hours of the start the service we reserve the right to charge you in full for the service booked.
18.2 A booking for an Event, Attraction, Theater, or Show provided by a third party may be non-refundable – please ask the Customer Care team in advance or check with the supplier of such services directly.
Passports, Visas & Insurance
19. It is the responsibility of all passengers, regardless of nationality and destination, to check with the consulate of the country they are visiting for current entry requirements.
20. As visa and health requirements are subject to change without notice, we recommend that you verify health and visa requirements with the appropriate consulate prior to departure.
21. We strongly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy prior to departure. If you cancel your trip or significantly alter travel dates, many policies will reimburse the cost of cancellation fees and related expenses.
Disclaimers & Limitations of Liability
22. Under no circumstances will BarcelonaDayTours.com or its agents, affiliates, service providers, suppliers, and/or distributors be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of BarcelonaDayTours.com regardless of the form of action.
23. BarcelonaDayTours.com and its agents and suppliers, in making arrangements for hotels, tours, transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual customers, shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any hotel, carrier or other company or person providing services included in the tours.
24. Furthermore, BarcelonaDayTours.com and its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restraints, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
25. BarcelonaDayTours.com’s content – including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, prices, dates, and availability regarding or relating to BarcelonaDayTours.com, service providers, operators and/or distribution partners – is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
26. At BarcelonaDayTours.com we check and recheck the details about all the products and services we offer for accuracy. However, BarcelonaDayTours.com does not warrant that functionality, content or information contained on BarcelonaDayTours.com or any BarcelonaDayTours.com-affiliated website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that BarcelonaDayTours.com or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or bugs.
27. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
28. These terms are construed according to Canadian law. Any and all disputes, or any claim for a particular form of relief (not otherwise precluded by any other provision of this Agreement), will be adjudicated according to Canadian law and may be heard only in a court of competent jurisdiction in Toronto, Ontario, or Vancouver B.C. and/or by an arbitrator in Toronto, Ontario or Vancouver B.C. when appropriate.